The Weedless Wonder Gardening Mat is a time-saving garden tool. This version of the Weedless Wonder Mat has 12 holes for plants. Through some experimentation, we have found that the easiest way to plant with this garden mat is to use a bulb planter to dig the hole, insert the plant, and then re-cover with the dirt from the bulb-planter. The best plants to use with this mat include, but are not limited to, cauliflower, peppers, potatoes, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, and cucumbers.
- Constructed of woven UV resistant polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 44" x 58"
- 3/8" porous hose attached to the underside of the mat.
- Grommets in the corners allow you to stake the mat to the ground.
- Flow control device restricts amount of water entering the hose.
- Can join two or more mats together using 3' sections of hose.
- Also available in a 5 row mat for products such as lettuce, radishes, turnips, carrots etc.
- Made in USA.